- Total Eren is a global renewable energy developer, investor and owner with a strong track record in community engagement and successful project development.
- Founded by Paris Mouratoglou and David Corchia, respectively the founder and former CEO of EDF Energies Nouvelles (EDF EN) which grew under Paris’ and David’s leadership to be one of the world’s largest renewable energy companies.
- Capitalised with over $1.12 billion in shareholder’s equity, Total Eren today owns and operates over 2,700 MW of renewable energy projects with an additional 2.5 GW under development.
- In September 2017 Total Eren welcomed Total S.A as a strategic investor in the company.
- Australia represents a key market for Total Eren and is led by a local team based in Melbourne with over 17 years’ of renewable energy project development experience in Australia.
- Total Eren is delighted to be a founding signatory of the Clean Energy Council’s Best Practice Charter for Renewable Energy Developments.
- The charter is a voluntary set of commitments that reflects our commitment to advance and develop projects in a socially responsible way.
- It demonstrates our commitment to engaging respectfully with the communities in which we plan and operate projects, being sensitive to environmental and cultural values, and making a positive contribution to the regions in which we operate.