- Total Eren is a global renewable energy developer, investor and owner with a strong track record in community engagement and successful project development.
- Founded by Paris Mouratoglou and David Corchia, respectively the founder and former CEO of EDF Energies Nouvelles (EDF EN) which grew under Paris’ and David’s leadership to be one of the world’s largest renewable energy companies.
- Capitalised with over $1.12 billion in shareholder’s equity, Total Eren today owns and operates over 1,000 MW of renewable energy projects with an additional 2.5 GW under development.
- In September 2017 Total Eren welcomed Total S.A as a strategic investor in the company.
- Australia represents a key market for Total Eren and is led by a local team based in Melbourne with over 17 years’ of renewable energy project development experience in Australia.
- Total Eren is delighted to be a founding signatory of the Clean Energy Council’s Best Practice Charter for Renewable Energy Developments.
- The charter is a voluntary set of commitments that reflects our commitment to advance and develop projects in a socially responsible way.
- It demonstrates our commitment to engaging respectfully with the communities in which we plan and operate projects, being sensitive to environmental and cultural values, and making a positive contribution to the regions in which we operate.
Kiamal Solar Farm Team
Regional Director (Asia-Pacific)
Michael is the Regional Director for Total Eren responsible for the Asia-Pacific region where Total Eren has a presence across Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines. Prior to joining Total Eren, Michael founded Wind Prospect in early 2000s and CWP Renewables in 2008 – two leading renewable energy developers in Australia which has developed over 2.6 GW of wind/solar projects of which nearly 1.4 GW has been constructed or under construction today.
Senior Development Manager
Aaron is leading the development of the proposed Kiamal Solar Farm in Ouyen, Victoria and other potential wind and solar developments for Total Eren. Aaron has over 8 years’ of project planning, development and GIS experience and started his career with Wind Prospect which led to the successful planning approvals and amendments for multiple wind projects across South Australia and Western Australia.
Owner’s Site Representative
Glenn is an accomplished Site Manager with considerable project management and EPCM site experience, working on high dollar value projects in the Solar, Oil & Gas, Water and Petrochemical sectors. Glenn possesses significant exposure to construction environments and a comprehensive understanding of construction practices and methodologies, developing and implementing complex schedules to assist in the planning of labour concentration and task allocation. Glenn will be the Owner’s Site Representative at Kiamal Solar Farm, responsible for managing the construction of the project.