Kiamal Solar Farm
Kiamal Solar Farm is located in north-west Victoria, approximately 3 km north of the township of Ouyen with Stage 1 fully commissioned. Stage 1 of Kiamal Solar Farm consists of:
- a solar farm with a nameplate capacity of 200 MW (AC)/ 256 MWp;
- a 190 MVA synchronous condenser; and
- a 220 kV, twin 180 MVA Kiamal Terminal Station
Stage 1 of Kiamal Solar Farm is a project funded by Total Eren and the Clean Energy Finance Corporate (CEFC).
- Total Eren is a leading French renewable energy Independent Power Producer (IPP) with over 3.5 GW of wind and PV projects in operation or under construction globally; and
- CEFC is an Australian Government-owned fund with a unique role to increase investment in Australia’s transition to lower emissions.
- 100% Civil Works & Piling
- 100% Tracker Installation
- 100% PV Module Installation
- 220 kV Kiamal Terminal Station (KMTS) Energised
- 100% Inverters Installed
- 100% 33 kV Electrical Network Installed
- AEMO Registration Achieved and Synchronised
- 100% Solar Farm Commissioned